PRODUCT OVERVIEW & FEATURES
Beacon Morris brings years of manufacturing and engineering experience to its cabinet unit heater offering. Cabinet unit heaters are available in several configurations allowing application flexibility.
- Waiting Rooms
10 MODELS – 28 ARRANGEMENTS – 8 CFM SIZES
Our wide selection of floor, wall and ceiling units with a variety of air flow arrangements allows for exactly matching design requirements.
- Floor Type
- Floor Type Inverted Flow
- Floor Type Slope Top
- Floor Type Slope Top Inverted Flow
- Wall Type & Inverted Flow
- Recessed Wall Type & Inverted Flow
- Ceiling Mounted
- Recessed Ceiling Mounted
Units come in a neutral eggshell baked enamel prime coat that is easily painted to match décor. Beacon Morris also offers several optional factory applied custom colors. The standard 16-gauge front panel is durable enough to withstand the harshest environments. Back and side panels are 18-gauge. Our solid state speed control provides infinite variations from high to low speed, giving the occupant custom control over fan speed and room temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable Wall Seals
- Copper Aluminum Coil for Steam or Hot Water
- Whisper Quiet Blowers
- Baked Enamel Powercoat Finish
- 16-Gauge Insulated Front Panel
- Permanent Washable Filters
- Permanent Split Capacitor Motors
- Steam Coil tested to 250psi
- Ease of Service Access Areas